Why hire a coach? The number one reason is to improve. If the likes of Michael Phelps, Craig Alexander, and Tiger Woods have a coach, then we probably all need one! We do all the planning, which saves you time and alleviates stress. Accountability is another big reason. It’s easy to procrastinate when you only report to yourself. Excuses become easier and easier, effort may lack, workouts get swapped around leaving no rhyme or reason as to how they fit into a plan, the plan itself is often piece-mealed together, etc. A coach knows how to make it all work based on your goals, your lifestyle, and your schedule.
- personalized training plans for general fitness, running, biking, swimming, and/or triathlon, etc based on your goals and schedules.
- video or in-person analysis of all disciplines
- aid in planning race schedules, strategies, and nutrition
- help with technique and transitions
- weekly feedback on completed workouts
- fitness testing
- unlimited contact
A la carte services for individuals or groups:
- swim, bike, transition, and run workouts and/or clinics
- swim video analysis
- swim lessons
- consultation/help with planning your year
Interested? Shoot me an email:
Coach Mary: firstname.lastname@example.org