We all need to work on it and we are here to provide it! Technique!!!
Whether you’re a beginner or more advanced triathlete, technique always needs to be practiced and honed. Join USAT All-American Mary Bradbury and 2x Olympic Trial qualifier and Team USA Champ, Janet Smith-Leet, and obtain the skills you need to train smart and race faster with less effort. This 1½ day camp will focus on skills across all 4 triathlon disciplines: swim, bike, run, and nutrition. Joining Mary and Janet will be Bradbury Fitness coach Scott Bradbury, Village CycleSport owner Vince Boyer and his team, and Runner’s High N Tri owners Mark Rouse and his team.
Saturday, May 5th – 7am-4:00pm
Sunday, May 6th-6:30am-12:30pm
Arlington Heights and Elk Grove Village
Runners, bikers, swimmers of all levels…everyone is welcome!
- bike CompuTrainer session with feedback on fit, power, and technique
- hands-on bike maintenance workshop and riding skills session
- biomechanic run training session and group workout
- swim videotaping and analysis with specific feedback provided for each athlete
- in-pool swim drills and efficiency session
- nutrition workshop conducted by Dietician Amy Baltes with guidance on in-race and out of race nutrition
- expert run shoe fitting
- triathlon transitions boot camp
7-8:30am – running shoe fit session at Runner’s High n Tri
8:30-11:30am – run technique and biomechanics at Sub5 Performance Center
11:30am-1pm – Nutrition, lunch with Amy Baltes of FitNut4Life.com. She will put on a cooking demo to enhance athletic performance.
1:30-4pm – swim session (includes video taping, drill work, dryland exercises, and a workout)
6:30-10:00am – bike session (includes CompuTrainer workout, bike fit discussion, maintenance workshop) at Village CycleSport in Elk Grove Village
10:00-11am – Transition Boot camp
11:15am-12:30pm – Race strategies, gear talk, and wrap-up at Sub5 Performance Center
Sign-up via PayPal using email address email@example.com.