Tis the season for holiday wait, I mean weight! Actually the wait may help your weight. Confused? Think of how long you spend waiting in lines, waiting on the phone, waiting in traffic, etc…Take advantage of this time to help with your weight. Here are some examples:
1) Instead of circling the parking lots waiting for the best spot, drive directly to the back of the lot and walk! It’ll reduce your wait time, yet add a little exercise to your day.
2) Rather than waiting for the elevator, take the stairs.
3) While waiting in traffic, do derriere clenches. Yes, I said it.
4) Pull your belly-button in as far as you can and hold 10-20 seconds. This one can be done waiting anywhere!
5) Bored waiting for that commercial to be over? There are so many things you can do; push-ups, ab exercises, squats, lunges, wall sits, jumping jacks, triceps extensions, bicep curls, etc. Heck, why just do all this stuff during commercials, do them during the show!
Get the gist? We all have a little time to help with our weight while we wait! 😉