Too much negativity in the last blog, so here are the good parts from the latter part of July. Oh, but first allow me to wish my parents a very 51st Happy Anniversary!!! Love you!
1) My parents stayed with us for a week, loved it!
2) Sarah and Courtney saw their first flick in a theater, Winnie the Pooh. It was rather boring though, even the girls asked to leave in the middle. 😦
3) Sarah and Court turned 4 on the 20th! Lots of great gifts: personalized luggage, shades, cute briefs, jewelry making kit, clothes, blocks, personalized shirts, fun guitars, bikes, money, oodles of cards, and more! Thanks everyone!
4) A fun trip to Great America with Augsburgers and Sandy! Court LOVED the roller coasters too!
5) I placed 2nd overall in back-to-back races a couple weeks ago.
6) Lots of swim lessons and pool time for S&C.
7) Still working on the good news we hope to announce within a couple months! 😉 All for now!